Wednesday, September 28, 2011
- Engine: inline OHV six cylinder, 224 cu in, 45 BHP
- Speedster body on 115 in wheelbase
- Three speed transmission (no over-drive), shaft drive
- Rear only brakes
- Electrical is 6v+12v (Two 6v batteries are wired in series and parallel so the 6v stuff can run and the 12v stuff can run too)
- Both regular plate windshield and monocle screen too.
- This car ran 1995 Canada to Mexico Great Race and finished
- Car does 55+ mph
Here is a link with 40+ pics: http://dixieracing.shutterfly.com/
Items repaired/upgraded while I've owned her: rear diff, pressure check radiator, rebuilt water pump, updated to 6v/12v system , upgraded gauges (water temp), upgraded speedo to timewise - the car is wired for a timewise (car comes with sensor, bracket, magnets, wires, etc.), but the speedo does not come with the car). Fenders are back on the car.
I have $29,500 in the car an would like to get as much of that back as I can. Call/email me questions. Cheers, Bryan firstname.lastname@example.org 214.454.7417
Posted by Dixie at 10:06 AM